Are you a commuter interested in finding an alternative mode of transportation to and from work? Creating a vanpool through Enterprise Rideshare may be a great option for you!
Benefits of commuting with Lextran and Rideshare:
- Lextran provides a $200 subsidy per vehicle, drastically reducing commute cost
- Comfortable, clean, new vehicle ranging from SUV’s to 15-psgr. Vans
- Guaranteed ride home program in the event of an emergency or illness
- Maintenance – everything is covered (no deductible or repair cost)
- Coverage provided by Enterprise Rideshare
o $1,000,000 liability coverage
o $100,000 uninsured motorist
o Full comprehensive and collision ($0 deductible)
- Roadside assistance 24/7 for breakdowns or accidents
If you're interested in creating a vanpool or joining a vanpool, please call 866-VAN4WORK (866-826-4967) for more information. Visit www.enterpriserideshare.com to search for available vanpools that may best fit your needs. If your search does not produce any results, use the “Notify me” option to request your vanpool. Your request will be sent to a local Enterprise office for potential matching with other interested riders.
Bluegrass Cab Ride to Work Program
Do you work late night hours in Lexington and can't catch the bus? Look into Bluegrass Cab's Ride to Work Program! Formerly the JOBS bus service, the Ride to Work program will offer you a ride to your place of employment. Bluegrass Cab will pick you up at the bus stop closest to your residence and drop you off at your workplace. If you are interested, please click here for more information.