- Route Maps
- Riding Lextran
- Buy A Pass
- About Lextran
- Contact Us
Lextran Fare Structure
Please note: Lextran is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged bus passes.
|Youth (Ages 7-18)||$0.80|
|Senior Citizens* (Age 62 and older)||$0.50|
|People with Disabilities*||$0.50|
|Children 6 and under with Adult||FREE|
Bus passes can be purchased online or at the following locations:
- Transit Center at 200 East Vine St.
- Administrative Offices at 109 West Loudon
- Lexington Kroger Stores (30-day unlimited pass only)
If you ride the bus frequently, a Lextran bus pass will save you money and time!
|Day Pass||Valid for unlimited rides in one day.||$3.00|
|Reduced Day Pass*||Senior/Disabled rate for unlimited rides in one day.||$1.50|
|Adult 20-Ride Pass||Pass is valid for 20 rides.||$15.00|
|Youth 30-Day Pass*||Youth discount valid for unlimited rides for 30 days.||$20.00|
|Adult 30-Day Pass||Valid for unlimited rides for 30 days from date of activation.||$30.00|
|Reduced 30-Day Pass*||Senior/Disabled rate for 30-day unlimited pass.||$15.00|
|Class Pass by Semester*||Valid for any student in Fayette County for unlimited rides for one semester (spring or fall). Valid student ID required.||$50.00|
|Class Pass (Yearly)*||Valid for any student in Fayette County for unlimited rides for one school year (August-May). Valid student ID required.||$75.00|
Pass details and limitations:
- Multiple passes may be purchased at one time. Passes such as 30-Day Pass will not expire until 30 days after activation/first use.
- Pass is valid on all Lextran fixed routes (except Wheels paratransit service, special event service, or any express route).
- Pass is not valid for either full or partial fare on Lextran's football, basketball, Keeneland Express or any other similar special bus service.
- Pass will become void if altered, erased, folded, damaged, or torn.
- Pass is non-refundable, non-transferrable, and non-replaceable.
- Lextran is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged bus passes.
Transfers are tickets that allow you to change buses from one route to another anywhere routes meet or intersect. All transfers are free, however you must obtain your transfer ticket from your operator at the beginning of your trip when you pay your fare. Please note: transfers may not be used to reboard a bus on the same route or for return trips.
Lextran Senior/Disabled ID cards may be purchased for $5 at the Transit Center on Vine Street.
Transit Center Hours: Monday - Friday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
Phone: (859) 253-4636
Please Note: A valid Medicare card qualifies applicant for senior bus fare or ID card.
Plan a Trip
Lextran is committed to providing non-discriminatory service.
For more information about Title VI or to file a complaint, click here.