Take Lextran From Keeneland to Kroger Field on 10.20
On October 20th, when UK takes on Vanderbilt, Lextran will operate a shuttle between Keeneland and Kroger Field. We recommend those without designated parking on campus or near Kroger Field who want to go to Keeneland follow the instructions below.
If you plan on going to Keeneland first:
- Park downtown at or near the Transit Center Garage (150 E. Vine St.) and take the Keeneland Shuttle outbound. Parking is available in the Transit Center Garage for $3.00 More parking information is available here.
- Utilize the Inbound Kroger Field/Keeneland Shuttle schedule below to get to Kroger Field
- Post Game utilize the Downtown Football shuttle to get back to the Transit Center
Please be aware the final shuttle from Kroger Field to Keeneland departs from Kroger Field at 4:30 p.m. Parking at Keeneland and planning to return to your car via the shuttle after the game is not advised.
If you plan on going to Kroger Field first:
- Park in your designated parking area at Kroger Field
- Utilize the Outbound Kroger Field/Keeneland Shuttle schedule below to get to Keeneland
- To return to Kroger Field utilize the Inbound Kroger Field/Keeneland Shuttle schedule below
Please be aware the final shuttle from Keeneland to Kroger Field departs from Keeneland at 8:00 p.m.
Fare is $1.00 each way, and EXACT CHANGE IS REQUIRED.
If you need assistance planning your trip, please call 859.244.2018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.